Senior Life Insurance in Auburn
Encore Life Health is proud to be Auburn’s leading broker for senior life insurance. We help our customers discover their options, compare insurance policies, and find the right one for them. Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional, our team is second to none. They’re well-versed in all aspects of life insurance planning, and they’re sure to provide the guidance you need for greater peace of mind.
To schedule a consultation, call us at (253) 221-3592 today.Book An Appointment
The Many Benefits of Senior Life Insurance
There are many benefits to having life insurance as a senior citizen. On a life insurance plan from Encore Life Health, you can enjoy:
- Greater financial security
- Wealth preservation
- Competitive rates
- A lasting legacy for your loved ones
- Funeral cost coverage
- …and more
Combined with other insurance plans and investments, old-age insurance can go a long way in ensuring peace of mind and security. To find out all that our senior life insurance plans can do for you, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Start with an Insurance Consultation at Encore Life Health
Purchasing life insurance is an important life event, and it’s not one you should take lightly. It’s essential to work with an experienced and trusted team of experts that can clearly outline all of your options and help you to make an informed decision for yourself and your loved ones.
Our trusted brokers will sit down with you for a consultation. We will find out a bit about your unique situation and make relevant recommendations.
With us, you can count on:
- Consistent premiums
- Honest service
- Clear policies
- Transparent guidance
- Fair eligibility requirements
- Complete satisfaction guaranteed
Affordable Life Insurance for Seniors
Life insurance for senior citizens works in a very similar way to other life insurance policies, but most life insurance companies will treat it differently.
We consider the particular circumstances that come along with being over 65 years of age. We will take into account your retirement income, other types of coverage you have, and the cost of long-term care when recommending policies to you. We will consider your specific situation, helping you make choices that work for both your needs and budget.
Types of Senior’s Insurance
For the most part, seniors have access to the same types of life insurance packages as everyone and can mix and match these policies to get the unique needed coverage.
The main life insurance options include:
- Term life insurance: Term life insurance is an affordable option that provides reliable coverage. It has a pre-determined term, usually five years, after which it can be re-purchased for another term.
- Universal life insurance: A universal insurance policy is lifelong. Unlike termed insurance, it does not have a fixed termination date. Once you have it, you have it for life.
- Final expense insurance: Final expense insurance focuses on funeral and end-of-life medical expenses. It provides a cost-effective option for seniors looking to keep costs minimal.
For Senior Life Insurance, Choose Auburn’s Best Broker
Encore Life Health has been assisting seniors with life insurance for years. We take pride in providing comprehensive guidance and affordable rates on our packages. We are a top-rated senior life insurance company in Auburn, and we strive to uphold our excellent reputation each day.
Contact us to get started today.